He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what He has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the Lord. Psalm 40:3
Rebecca turned 19 on September 9th. On the cloudiest of days, she brings sunshine to our home. We boys wouldn't know what to do without her, especially now that we are working full time. She selflessly picks up the slack in our household duties and cooks some really amazing food. It means a lot to us that she makes time for the things that really matter; such as fitting quality time with each of us into her already full schedule. But above all, we love the way her cheerful spirit and love for the Lord inspires us to be honorable young men for Him. Thank you, Becky, for being an encouragement to us... We love you!
Rebecca's highlights of the past year
- Honduras!! new friends, serving and learning, interacting with the children at the orphanage, waterfalls, markets, and many new experiences.
- Tennessee memories- working, canoeing down the Buffalo River, swimming, laughing and just having fun. A&P class with Grandpa Dysinger.
- Travel and time with friends- GYC, Maryland visits, OKFCM, Kentucky, and camping in Glacier National Park.
- Times spent with the neighbors- work b's, camping, lunches, music practices, ministering together at Texico Conference, and other fun memories.
- The joy of taking care of Wesley- watching him grow and learn so many new things. (I'm learning to potty train... :) )
- Hammock time
- The "kids" (Muffy, Maci, & Marv) :)
- Family time- talking, working, or just being together.
- Truly experiencing God's love and grace throughout this past year.